Change Climate Change One Tree at a Time!
WHAT WE NEED AS HUMANS AND OUR INTERDEPENDENCE ON TREES AND PLANTS AND WHY YOUR HELP IS SO IMPORTANT?
Human beings require sun for Vitamin D and health, good unpolluted oxygen and water.
Plants and trees also require good quality water and the sun to photosynthesise and turn carbon dioxide into the oxygen that humans breathe.
WHAT CLIMATE CHANGE INCREASE THE EFFECTS OF!
Climate Change increases the effects of ; Twisters, Fires, Floods, Typhoons, Hurricanes, Cyclones, acid rain, Firestorms, Tsunami’s, El Nino’s and events like Chernobyl, bleaching of coral, melting of the Polar Ice Caps, Skin Cancer, rising sea temperatures, changed habitat, increased loss of biodiversity, loss of plant and animal species, increased use of air conditioning.
THE BIG PICTURE-ITS CAUSES
Increased Population means more Carbon Created which means more bad Climate change.
The burning of coal for electric power, burning of oil based fuels (Fossil fuels) causes massive increases in CO2 which leads to massive Global Warming, shrinking of the Polar Ice Caps and ice shelf’s which leads to more water and therefore rising ocean levels and sea temperatures which cause changes to weather patterns and mega weather occurrences.
WHAT WILL HELP CHANGE DISASTROUS CLIMATE CHANGE?
- Use of less Fossil Fuels
- A decrease or 0 Population growth
- Increased use of renewable energy from Wind, Water, Solar and Hydro generated power
4 Growing fast growing trees such as Rain Trees which help in many ways
Currently 25 percent of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from tropical rainforest ingredients, and 70 percent of the plants with anti-cancer properties are found only in this shrinking biome.
Trees through their growing cycle (Photosynthesis) absorb sun, water and CO2 (Carbon).
They give back to human beings the valuable clean oxygen that we need in order to breathe and live. In blog 3 we will tell you more specifically what some trees do to rapidly increase this process.
The trees that photosynthesise the fastest are rain trees (Grow fastest and tie up carbon the fastest)
Part of the reason for this is that they usually have very big leaves. And because they increase the rainfall they also help to cool the earth which also helps with Climate Changes increasing temperatures.
As many as 30 million species of plants and animals live in tropical rainforests.
At least two-thirds of the world’s plant species, including many exotic and beautiful flowers grow in the rainforests.
So we need to not just plant back the 20% of rainforest trees already lost in the Amazon basin, but we need to plant many, many more to try and change climate change.
Please play your part and help grow by going to our Donation page and donating so we can plant many more today.
PLEASE HELP, DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL at
- There are eight major ways we can fight bad Climate Change and its cataclysmic events:
- Massively grow the fastest growing rain trees that will soak up the carbon, that will act like a sink for the long term. GO GREEN.
- Reduce the use of fossil fuels
- Look at controlling or reducing population growth (China and India were partially successful at a time, at this)
- Promote and subsidise alternative energy, alternative energy strategies and research
- Use carbon taxes or carbon credits to reduce production of carbon and use of fuels that produce less carbon
- Institute a globally linked carbon market, the price that arises from it and the mitigation actions, such as CCS (Carbon capture and storage), that are triggered
- Reduce animal methane by using it in digesters
- Reduce Fossil Fuel exploration subsidies and tax breaks
If we allow greenhouse gases to increase in quantity, more energy is absorbed and the earth heats up = More Disastrous Climate Change.
Current atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide, the most important anthropogenic greenhouse gas, are 40% higher than pre-industrial levels. If current energy use trends continue carbon dioxide emissions are estimated to increase by a further 20% by 2035. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and other authorities have warned that emissions need to be significantly reduced by 2020 in order to avoid the most dangerous impacts of climate change.
- The certainty that if we don’t all band together and do something about Climate Change we are all guaranteed more mega Disasters, human dislocation and the extinction of many species including maybe our own.
Why will most Government’s not admit there is a Climate Change Problem??
A very powerful worldwide fossil fuel lobby group of companies that contribute to politician campaign funds
Governments receive significant amounts of money from taxes on fossil fuels.
Governments World Wide can do seven significant things to Improve Climate Change:
Reduce Fossil Fuel exploration subsidies and tax breaks
Look at controlling or reducing population growth (China and India were partially successful at a time, at this)
Promote and subsidize alternative energy, alternative energy strategies and research
Use carbon taxes or carbon credits to reduce production of carbon and use of fuels that produce less carbon
Reduce the use of fossil fuels
Institute a globally linked carbon market, the price that arises from it and the mitigation actions, such as CCS (Carbon capture and storage), that are triggered
Reduce animal methane by using it in digesters
PLEASE HELP, DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL on our Donate Links
What will make a Difference and Why We Plant Raintrees?
- Your help to grow one rain forest tree one day at a time.
- By growing more trees and carbon absorbing matter and to reduce the extraction of fossil carbon (by using more re-newable energy) or to implement carbon capture and storage, as these are the only four mechanisms available for addressing the accumulation of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- Did you know that trees and plants remove atmospheric carbon by biological methods such as photosynthesis and that the bigger the trees leaves the faster it grows and the quicker it absorbs carbon dioxide?
- Did you know that Rainforest trees like the Kapok can grow up to 4.5 metres a year?
- Are you aware that rainforest trees cool the earth by bringing lots of rain
- Are you concerned about the future of our planet?
- How many of you believe there’s another proven way?
- Have you ever felt like we are losing so many plant and animal species at a rapid rate and doing very little about it?
- Do you think our own species might be included in that?
Climate change is a moral issue. “It’s unethical to bankrupt the environment of this planet,”
- Do you want to help change Disastrous Climate Change
- Do you want to help change the incidence and severity of Natural Disasters like floods, ozone holes, rising sea levels, displacement of human populations , increasing temperatures, mega fires.
- Want to help contribute to a future for your children, parents, brothers and sisters and the human races survival on planet Earth.
- Help improve the CO2 to Oxygen (which we all need back from the trees to breathe) balance.
- Do you know that in many parts of the world now, Shanghai or Beijing in China being the best example, the air quality and oxygen available is so poor and dangerous people have to wear face masks?
- Do you like special unique surprise gifts?
- Would you like to receive reports on the future condition of your planet?
- We also offer through our website the opportunity for Carbon Credits which will be audited by external organisations
- It is our goal to achieve Non-Profit organisation status as this will allow more money to be used for actual tree growing.
- Our cost per tree varies from $U.S. 3.00 to $U.S. 29.00 and is dependent on actual land costs in the different countries where we are growing trees.
To date as Rain Forest Plantation specialists we have grown 3,560,000 rain forest trees and we have been responsible directly or indirectly for another 20,000,000. Please help us to make this number significant in the fight against bad Climate Change and the disasters that it causes.
- You can help now by donating as much as you can to grow as many trees as you can afford.
- From US $1 to US $1 Million
- Our tree cost is $3.00 to $30.00U.S. Subject to land costs in different parts of the world
- When you register and donate we offer you also an Honour Roll.
- If you are a private person donating over $U.S. 5,000 your name can be on the roll, and also if you choose, also the total amount donated
- If you are a company donating over $U.S. 10,000 your company name can be on the roll and if you choose, also the total amount donated
- Contribute now to see increased rain patterns, less mega fires and houses burning down, mega floods and loss of human lives, less sea levels rising, less acid rain, less ozone damage and the resultant cancers, less forest denudation, and more oxygen for a growing World population to breathe.
HOW MANY RAIN TREES HAVE YOU PLANTED TODAY??
PLEASE HELP, DONATE THROUGH PAYPAL at their site http://paypal.me/Plantations